Signs, Miracles & Wonders - Hope and the journey that is waiting...(Continued)
June 18 2021, two days after our 9th wedding anniversary, Mykonos, Greece -
We arrived at the airport, and the hotel driver held up a sign which had our names and the name of a third person, which was also the name we have kept in our hearts for our daughter. When we got into the van, we were gushing about "What are the chances that we will be paired with a person who has the name of our unborn daughter?" The beautiful lady heard us saying "daughter" and "the name" to which she laughed and said yup! My name is a great name to name your child :D We both just smiled already in awe of how God was encouraging us as we celebrated 9 years of our marriage.
July 9 2021 - Another Dream, but oh the timing :)
I'm elated to see there is a blessed pattern in my life. Every time the remote possibility of having a difficult day related to our pregnancy/fertility journey even arises, God in His ultimate kindness and love towards Solomon and me, especially me :D (yeah I like to think I'm His favourite most times :D okay I want to say ALL the time), He sends forth a word of encouragement, vision, word of knowledge or a random dream through someone.
Meet my someone in this scenario - her name is Ann (we call her annammo, annamooski etc. out of love) She and her husband (plus their fab lil girl) are legit family to both of us. She had a dream the morning of this particular day that both her girls (Diana and myself) announced our pregnancies to her, first Diana did, and then me. Right after she shared this at Diana's place, Diana announced her pregnancy to us <3 Ann was shocked as she was like she has never had these kind of visions/revelations before, and how spot on! Thank you God for just sending your confirmation right on time as always, before we even go looking for them.
A preach and a dream of sometime ago -
Sometime ago, I believe in 2015 or 2016, my friend Sweety had a dream that I was in a park at a picnic, and there was a little girl next to me who looked just like me. Sweety spoke to me about the girl's resemblance - how much the little girl in the dream looked like me, and was definitely my daughter.
The resemblance bit hit home with me. You see, for the longest time ever, my "thing" was telling people which parent they look like, or just whom they look like in general. It was always "oh my goodness you're a spitting image of your mom/dad, etc." After my first IVF attempt failure, when Dr Ibrahim said I would need to look at an egg donor, my instant reaction after it dawned on me - so my baby won't have my DNA at all? He/She/They won't be my flesh and blood? This crushed me more than I could possibly explain.
Fast forward to the Friday where I was reminded of Sweety's dream in the morning as I woke up to seeing Sweety's missed call on my phone. I rushed with the hubs for an early elder's meeting we were having (oh yes, almost missed to mention - we got ordained into the Eldership team at church during the pandemic :D - only God!) As we got into church, I felt a bit tired and felt like sitting at the 'Mother's Room' at church, we usually meet upstairs for elders' meet. That morning, Rob - our lead Elder/Pastor, said - let's meet in the mother's room (I was like yay! how God sees the tiniest desires and honours them). Later, during Rob's preach on what does it look like to follow Jesus, he mentioned an example during his preach - "If a little girl starts to follow Susha, she will eventually start to look like Susha, sound like Susha, have the characteristics that resemble Susha."
Again, not a coincidence.
(Another time Rob preached on Mary and her having supernaturally conceived and telling Joseph she's pregnant during their engagement - he stopped and said imagine Susha telling Solomon that she's pregnant after only being engaged to him! While we understood the context of the example, some went uh-oh that must've been awkward! But we were able to laugh it off saying at least in this preach I was preggo :P and then we said God we're only going to take joy out of this, not any weirdness, and that this will be prophetic for us)
A few dreams I've had recently -
Till date, I'm not a 100% sure if the 'dreams that I have' is one of the ways my God talks to me. I've had some good ones, and some nightmares that I can't even type (that I pray against and cancel in His name). So while I hold what I dream very, very, loosely in one hand, I still look forward to visions that only He can show me.
- Dreamt I saw a positive pregnancy test, and a blood test showed the count 57 which meant I discovered my pregnancy at a very, very early stage.
- Dreamt I saw an ultrasound scan where I saw two nuclei. I can't exactly explain it, but it looked like two embryos at a very, very early stage.
A Tuesday in September - We were having a corporate prayer at church where we were praying over different groups of people, Evelyn prayed over me and as she finished praying she looked at me and asked if I was pregnant, to which I said no, she was like i don't know why I feel you are pregnant, so I shall claim it for you if that's what you want, So she, Alex who was next to me prayed with her and claimed this for us. Evelyn said watch out, when I pray for my friends, they come back telling me they are pregnant with twins :)
Sept 11 2021 - My childhood friend Berith's mum had a dream that she met my dad in the supermarket buying baby food. My dad proceeded to tell aunty that he was buying it for my baby.
- Can I just take a moment here to bask in His goodness and claim, and claim it again - He is so faithful. He will not let our heads hang in shame. No, he won't.
Oct 19 2021 - It was another Tuesday prayer at church, and we were called to the front to be prayed over as we were praying for breakthroughs. Helette and Sarah L., prayed fervently over me, and Sarah said she saw an image/vision of a propellor flight with a banner "coming soon" across the sky.
Whether it be my sister praying for twins for us, or a random friend telling another friend that she is expecting me and someone else for a pregnancy shoot (she named me by mistake), or just yet another dream that my friend Ann had that showed us walking in through their doors and saying guys - We're pregnant - just like that, no dramatics (very unlike me :D), just saying it like it is :) - It is so evident that my Father is clearly working behind the scenes, weaving each fabric thread of our lives in the waiting with such grace, love and kindness.
On another day, maybe it was a rainy one (I know, after all these confirmations, who in their right mind would doubt or complain. Human me) I heard Jesus speak to me in a very accurate yet firm voice in my head. I heard God tell me that if I'm looking at two lines (positive pregnancy test) as proof of His love for me / to show me how much He loves me - it will not be found in a positive pregnancy test but in the two lines of the CROSS.
And then He let me take that moment in. Selah.


Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by... If you have anything on your heart to share - feel free to comment. Stay blessed!